Our 2019 Guild Annual Summer Conference will be held on Thursday 20th June at Conferences Central, University of London.
Bookings open shortly.
Our Annual Summer Conference provides delegates with a great opportunity to meet and network with dyslexia/SpLD specialists. It enables practitioners to hear expert views and examine current topical issues relating to literacy and dyslexia/SpLD in a warm and vibrant conference setting:
- Receive a discount on your place at the conference as a Guild member
- Hear about research and current topics from our expert speakers
- Network with others from around the world of SpLD
- Visit our Dyslexia Action Shop
- Take time out of your busy schedule to learn and reflect and take home a certificate for your Continuing Professional Development (5 hours)
You can see the programme brochure from our Summer 2018 conference here. Guild members can access the conference papers from this event on the Guild Member’s website.