Our 2019 Guild Annual Summer Conference will be held on Thursday 20th June at Student Central, University of London.
Our Annual Summer Conference provides delegates with a great opportunity to meet and network with dyslexia/SpLD specialists. It enables practitioners to hear expert views and examine current topical issues relating to literacy and dyslexia/SpLD in a warm and vibrant conference setting:
- Receive a discount on your place at the conference as a Guild member
- Hear about research and current topics from our expert speakers
- Network with others from around the world of SpLD
- Visit our Dyslexia Action Shop
- Take time out of your busy schedule to learn and reflect and take home a certificate for your Continuing Professional Development (5 hours)
- Exciting details to follow imminently
- Thursday 20th June 2019, 10.00am to 4.30pm (registration from 9.00am, includes conference, lunch and refreshments)
- Download our useful information guide here coming soon
How to book and Fees
Guild members – £99+VAT * early bird member price (early bird closes 28th April), there after £125+VAT (includes conference, lunch and refreshments):
Non-Guild members – £125+VAT ** early bird member price (early bird closes 28th April), there after £150+VAT (includes conference, lunch and refreshments):
* payments not made online by debit or credit card at time of online registration are subject to a £25 plus VAT charge.
** non-members join the guild today before signing up for the conference and book the conference at the member rate.
How to get there
Malet Street, London WC1E 7HY
Previous Conference information
You can see the programme brochure from our Summer 2018 conference here. Guild members can access the 2018 conference papers from this event on the Guild Member’s website.